Monday, December 13, 2010
It's getting very cold. I've been tucking in my roses and flowers every night to protect them from the frost.
Yeah, I realize that for most of ya'll, my Florida winter is nothing compared to your frigid temperatures and all the snow you've been shoveling. And though I'd love to go visit and let my kids experience snow for the first time in their lives, it still is nice to live in the Sunshine state and eat fresh-picked grapefruits in December. Which brings me to my gratitude list...
Thankful for these gifts:
356. Pecan chocolate caramel pretzel treats. (Yum!)
357. Curling up with a blanket and a good book
358. Next to a blazing fire (sigh)
359. Getting my first marriage proposal less than a week after being officially single again (okay, so it was a joke -- but it was still nice to hear. LOL!)
360. Catching glimpses of what it means to be enjoyed by God.
361. A nice long phone call from a dear friend.
362. Pancakes for dinner
363. The freedom of forgiveness
364. Sharing life with my favorite people
365. Candles & coffee with Jesus in the morning.