Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me. By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me, a prayer to the God of my life.
Receiving His love in these gifts
265. The laughter and warmth of friendship.
266. My girl's hand slipping into mine during Sunday worship.
267. Listening to someone I barely know pray for me.
268. Sweet southern ice tea on a hot day.
269. Discovering my cantaloupe vines are growing melons.270. The freedom to laugh at myself when I realize I don't remember how to spell cantaloupe. (giggle!) Thankful for dictionary.com.
271. Early morning coffee in His presence.
272. My boy cooking homemade pancakes for breakfast
273. Listening to my kids laughing together.
274. The fun of getting wet in an unexpected rain shower.
Enjoying the adventure,
photo courtesy of www.forestwander.com