Not much to say these days. Lots of activity in the externals. But every now and then I take some time to sit and read and ponder. In these quiet moments, God is slowly shifting the way I see life, see Him, see myself. The hidden roots of my soul growing deeper into the soil seeking out Life-giving water.
Thanking Him for these gifts. . .
336. Soul-reviving solitude
337. Rose bushes blooming in abundance
339. The "E.M. Bounds' Complete Works on Prayer" find at a used book store
340. Fresh paint
341. Phone calls to my kids in Arizona
342. New pair of sunglasses
343. Words of encouragement from an unexpected source.
344. Beach time
345. Visit from a dear friend I haven't seen for years.