"Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this:
He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn,
the justice of your cause like the noonday sun."
This morning, praising Him for these gifts. . .
245. Birds singing in the dark
246. Cinnamon french toast prepared by a talented young chef
247. Long walk around the lake with my kids
248. Mother's Day made special with gifts and words of love.
249. A cup of coffee enjoyed in His Presence
250. Deep peace that gives strength and courage
251. Hearing stories of God at work in faraway places
252. That He invites me in and lets Himself be known by me
253. Red and yellow tulips blooming on my kitchen table
254. New friends
In His light,