Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy

You have made known to me the path of life;
You fill me with joy in Your presence
With eternal pleasures at Your right hand.
Psalm 16:11


Enjoying His presence and these pleasures. . .

295.  Strawberry-banana-mango-blueberry smoothie
296.  Sharing laughter with a good friend
297.  An unexpected cool breeze in Florida in August
298.  The smell of coffee brewing early in the morning
299.  Songs that make my heart sing
300.  Scent of my girl's freshly-washed hair while I brush it
301.  Encouraging words from my sister
302.  Feeling God's favor and affection
303.  Flowers on my kitchen table
304.  Working things out to the hugs and laughter.


With joy,




holy experience

1 comment:

Laura said...

Psalm 16 is in my top 3 favorite Psalms. :)
That smoothie sounds delicious! I am also thankful for God's affection (& morning coffee).
Thanks for sharing your list!