Monday, May 10, 2010
"Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this:
He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn,
the justice of your cause like the noonday sun."
This morning, praising Him for these gifts. . .
245. Birds singing in the dark
246. Cinnamon french toast prepared by a talented young chef
247. Long walk around the lake with my kids
248. Mother's Day made special with gifts and words of love.
249. A cup of coffee enjoyed in His Presence
250. Deep peace that gives strength and courage
251. Hearing stories of God at work in faraway places
252. That He invites me in and lets Himself be known by me
253. Red and yellow tulips blooming on my kitchen table
254. New friends
In His light,
Thursday, May 6, 2010
One of my favorite bloggers has released a new book. I stumbled on Elaine's site, Peace for the Journey, several months ago and it quickly became a place I visit often. I love what she has to say. Her writing is rich, deep and authentic. She always makes me think and ponder.
Elaine is giving away 3 copies of her new book, "Peace for the Journey: in the pleasure of his company". Check out her blog for details.
Monday, May 3, 2010
The LORD watches over you -- the LORD is your shade at your right hand.Psalm 121:5
He refreshes me with these gifts
235. A clean desk
236. Flowers that grow in the shade
237. Listening to my girl read her poetry
238. Listening to a cool song my boy discovered
239. Salad, garlic bread, lasagna and good friends
240. Air conditioning
241. Being known and understood
242. Wrestling through problems and getting to a place of peace and quiet trust
243. Hearing a friend speak God's Word straight to my heart
244. New opportunities