"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all, I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a great thing."
- Agatha Christie
Enjoying His Life in these gifts
155. Cuddling on the couch with my kids and a good story
156. Laughter shared with old friends
157. Homemade tacos and ice tea
158. The beauty of a soul transparent
159. Being weird and crazy just for fun
160. The comfortable silence of companionship
161. Orange juice and chicken soup
162. Flowers on the kitchen table
163. Catching glimpses of Him in the people around me
164. Joy that comes in the morning.
You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11
(photo courtesy of www.forestwander.com)