Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23
Remembering His promises
145. He is always with me.
146. He gives wisdom freely when I ask.
147. He takes great delight in me.
148. He loves me with an everlasting love.
149. He will never abandon or forsake me.
150. He will give me chocolate when I need some. (Okay, so maybe it doesn't exactly say that. But it says He will supply all my needs! I'm sure that includes chocolate too!)
151. He gives beauty for ashes.
152. He watches over me.
153. He carries me.
154. He teaches me and directs me in the way I should go.