Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Transition


I haven't had much to say.  

God is up to something.  I don't know what it is exactly, only that it's good. 

But the mystery is wreaking havoc with the lingering control freak side of me.  
When I ask Him, He only grins and says, "Trust Me."

Transition is not easy.  This shifting of paradigms makes me dizzy.  It's hard to focus, hard to understand what it is I see.  I'm at a loss to know how to be, how to feel, what to think. 

My old, familiar ways are dissolving and I have nothing left to hold onto.
Except a scarred hand that holds the world, and holds me.

I don't know where we're going.  But I trust Him more today than I did yesterday.  
I guess that's enough.


For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you,
Do not fear; I will help you.
Isaiah 41:13


 

No comments: