This was not how we planned the summer to begin.
It's rare that life goes according to plan.
That's what makes it an adventure!
In the midst of the stress and worry, God placed His small touches throughout the days reminding me that He was there with us.
Thanking Him for these unexpected gifts. . .
255. A friendly and helpful ER staff
256. Her dad being there and spending that first night with her.
257. Hearing friends and family were praying for my girl.
258. A spacious room with a view on the 14th floor
259. Seeing my girl's courage and endurance.
260. Coffee and yummy frosted cinnamon rolls
261. Discovering one of those wonderful nurses is a sister
262. Free parking.
263. Watching a movie together and laughing
264. Seeing that beautiful sunrise with her from the hospital room.
Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the LORD has been good to you.