The gratitude list continues.
Giving thanks for these gifts
- misty, foggy mornings
- handwritten letters from a child I've never met
- hugs out of the blue -- "just because"
- twinkling eyes
- silent creativity late at night
- the wonder and beauty of a Christmas tree
- "death by chocolate" desserts (ooh-la-la!)
- that God likes tiny
- painful surrenders that end in freedom and peace
- peppermint and lavendar (aaahhh)
"By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me -- a prayer to the God of my life." Psalm 42:8