Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.
Seeing His unfailing love in these gifts. . .
275. discovering a new song that speaks straight to my heart
276. fun and laughter on a Friday night
277. hearing from a long-ago friend
278. a hand reaching out to hold mine in prayer
279. quiet solitude and time to think
280. peppermint oil in my mop water
281. a good conversation with my dad
282. the joy of making new friends
283. three favorite books from the library
284. a 10 year old boy inviting me to play marbles