Monday, July 19, 2010

Unfailing


Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.
Psalm 90:14


Seeing His unfailing love in these gifts. . .

275. discovering a new song that speaks straight to my heart
276. fun and laughter on a Friday night
277. hearing from a long-ago friend
278. a hand reaching out to hold mine in prayer
279. quiet solitude and time to think
280. peppermint oil in my mop water
281. a good conversation with my dad
282. the joy of making new friends
283. three favorite books from the library
284. a 10 year old boy inviting me to play marbles


With joy,





holy experience

1 comment:

gretchen said...

I love #275 - those are the kind I play over and over and over! Great list... hope your day is full of blesssings!