But control is an illusion and God loves me too much to lay such a heavy burden on me. So He gives light for one step only, just for today. And when I relax and trust Him, I begin to see the beauty of filtered light.
Resting in these gifts. . .
326. Roses blooming outside my kitchen window.
327. Enduring and faithful promises that hold true day after day, year after year.
328. Encouraging words from saints of long ago
329. Food in my pantry and fridge
330. Being reminded that the most important things in life are invisible
331. Affectionate hugs from my kids
332. Clean dishes
334. Smiles from a kindred spirit
335. Joy that bubbles up in a heart at rest.
"The fruit of righteousness will be peace; the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever." Isaiah 32.17