"You lead me beside still waters. You restore my soul."
In the hectic, busyness of the day, taking a quiet moment to lean in hard against His strength and grace, I breathe.
"...in quietness and trust is your strength." Isaiah 30:15
Peace flows in with the Living Water. And as my soul quiets down, trust grows and I gain perspective.
Seeing His love through these gifts. . .
316. Meeting new friends.
317. Mango-darjeeling tea.
318. Praying with a sister.
319. Arepas con queso and a movie
320. Pouring out and receiving back more than I have given
321. Having the house all to myself for one night.
322. Being greeted at the door by a bundle of furry affection
323. Laughing till the stomach aches and the tears flow.
324. Leaving a heavy burden in His hands and hearing His word to me, reminding me He cares for even these.
325. A long drive on a quiet, moonlit night.