The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
Thanking Him for these gifts. . .
336. Breezy afternoons
337. Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
338. Giggles and practical jokes
339. Freshly mopped kitchen floor
340. Roses, impatiens and marigolds
341. Worshiping together with a new church
342. Knowing I am never really alone
343. On a whim, spending an evening at the beach with my kids, making memories
344. Hearing the word that refreshes the weary
345. Seeing videos of my childhood home, remembering the beauty
In His strength,