The roses and azaleas are blooming.
Tiny lizards have come out of hiding to play tag on my front patio.
Green is showing up everywhere.
I love it!
Thanking God for these gifts. . .
205. Waking up to the sound of rain
206. Planting a garden with my girl
207. Spoken words that make me think
208. Coming home from the library with lots of books
209. Warm cinnamon rolls for breakfast
210. His whispered reminders that I can trust Him
211. Listening to my boy tell stories of his weekend adventures
212. Spring break and slow unhurried mornings
213. His peace
214. Knowing He is my dearest friend
But as for me, how good it is to be near God! I have made the Sovereign LORD my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do.Psalm 73:28