Monday, March 28, 2011
"Because You are my help, I sing in the shadow of Your wings. My soul clings to You; Your right hand holds me up."
Reading Ann's book has made me more aware of the moment. I find myself stopping and just enjoying simple things, holding close that one moment and treasuring it as a gift.
Praising Him for these gifts. . .
296. Girl time with my sister
297. Watching hilarious youtube videos with friends and laughing till we nearly cry
298. Early morning walk seeing the sunrise
299. Cardinal singing his lungs out at the top of a lamppost in the post office parking lot
300. Lovely, fragrant gardenias (did I mention they're my favorite?)
301. Seeing my son's heart touched by another boy's story of meeting Jesus
302. Rides when my car is in the shop
303. Hearing my kids tell me, "Mom, you're so cool!" =)
(They also tell me I'm weird, but I just agree. Weird is fun!)
304. A rainy day
305. Mug of steamy spiced chai